These Leica Ultravid HD-Plus 10×42 Binoculars offer a 6% higher light transmission, specially formulated Schott glasses, higher image brightness, better color transmission, improved twilight vision, increased contrast performance, flare-reducing high-quality optics, AquaDura coating to ensure a crystal-clear view, and shock-absorbent armouring.
Leica Camera AG (‘LEICA’) provides a limited lifetime (30 year) manufacturer’s warranty, excluding impact and water damage, for this LEICA sport optic item valid from the date of purchase from an authorized LEICA dealer. This includes accessories contained in the original packaging, which come with a two year warranty.
In addition to the limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty, this also includes a three-year US Passport warranty, which protects against impact and water damage (except fire and theft.) This is only valid if the unit is purchased within the United States, and is sent in to the US repair facility for service. This warranty is not transferable from owner to owner.
- Innovative AquaDura coating protects optical systems from water, dirt, and damage
- High transmission SCHOTT HT prism glass ensure the perfect balance between transmission and contrast
- High-quality lenses that reduce flare to an absolute minimum
- 1.25 turn focusing system for safe, fast, and precise focusing
- Ergonomic construction for relaxed and fatigue-free observation
- Shock-absorbant armoring protects against damage while providing grip for safe and steady handling
- Patented twist-up eyecups offer best individual viewing comfort
|Objective Lens Diameter:||42 mm|
|Eye Relief:||16 mm|
|Exit Pupil:||4.2 mm|
|Field of View, Linear:||336 ft at 1000 yds|
|Field of View, Angle:||6.4 degrees|
|Optical Coating:||HDC Coating / Leica AquaDura|
|Binoculars Focus System:||Center Focus|
|Interpupillary Distance:||55 – 75 mm|
|Close Focus:||9.5 ft|
|Diopter Adjustment Range:||-4 – 4 dpt|
|Water Resistant Mark:||5 m|
|Water Resistance Level:||Waterproof|