The Trail XP50 delivers vivid thermal imaging from a world-class 17µm pixel pitch 640x480px sensor, offering heat detection up to 2,000 yards and laser rangefinding capability up to 1,100 yards. Incremental 1.6-12.8x magnification and a 50Hz refresh rate provide users with an adaptable image and custom, richly contrasted field of view perfect for spotting at maximum distance. Save up to three different firearm zeroing profiles at up to five distances ensuring precise zeroing accuracy. Select a variety of quick target acquisition reticles with various brightness settings.
- 640×480 resolution, 17µm pixel pitch core
- 2,000 yd detection range
- High-resolution 640×480 AMOLED display
- 8x digital zoom – continuous zoom and 2x, 4x, 8x stepped zoom
- Picture-in-picture digital zoom
- Built-in recording with recoil activation