DryShod Arctic Storm Kid’s Winter Boot
Kid’s Arctic Storm
Extreme-Cold Conditions Boot
Extra layers of rugged protection for active kids! Comfort, warmth and stability for all-day play even on the coldest days.
- DS1 molded outsole – outer and inner grip
- 6 layers of protection
- Extra layers of insulating warmth and protection! 5.5 mm bootie; 2.5 mm DENSOPRENE XD foam (extreme density) for extra protection; 2 mm airmesh; 2 mm warm fleece lining
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
- Nylon shank
All Dryshod Neoprene Rubber Boots have these Features
- 100% WATERPROOF
- Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- 5 mm DENSOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE
- Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
- HYDROKOTE® WATER-REPELLENT
- No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
- 4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE AIRMESH LINING
- Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- 4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE
- Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
- GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS
- Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
- SUPERIOR STABILITY
- Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
- SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT
- Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
- CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS
- Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.