Dryshod NoSho GussetNSGMHCMM09
Tough conditions call for a tough boot—and the DryShod® NOSHO is as tough as they come. The upper is made from a 5mm DENSOPRENE® high-quality neoprene bootie that's naturally insulating, waterproof, flexible and durable. The neoprene comes clad in a hand-laid, genuine rubber overlay—none of that cheap PVC or polyurethane you'd find on lesser boots. The DS-1 molded rubber outsole features an inner set of lugs for maximum grip and flex at any angle, plus a wide base in the forefoot and heel area for greater contact area on icy terrain. So whether you're working on the farm or trekking out to your stand in sub-zero morning temps, NOSHO Boots deliver. Come see why DryShod Boots are "The World's Most Wearable Rubber Boots."
- 100% waterproof top to bottom
- 5mm DENSOPRENE® foam insulated bootie is naturally insulating, waterproof, flexible and durable
- Natural rubber overlay with extra layers in the heel and toe for added toughness
- Adjustable gusset style for big calf comfort
- DS-1 molded rubber outsole features an inner set of lugs for maximum grip at any angle, and an outer set of lugs for maximum lateral/medial support and wear
- 4-way stretch breathable airmesh lining keeps air circulating
- Removable molded EVA sockliner for comfort
- Nylon shank provides underfoot support
- Hydrokote® water-repellent treatment: water beads up and rolls off
- Temp rating: -20°F to +75°F
- Each approx. 18"h.