Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Monocular (Refurbished) 77476R-PL77476
The Axion 2 thermal imaging devices use a new approach to image optimization depending on the purposes and conditions of observation and provide high quality rendering of both objects and background. Three levels of signal amplification in combination a connected smoothing filter and fine brightness and contrast adjustments give the great opportunities for long-range detection of the different weather and temperature conditions.
Axion is designed for constant, often hard use. A magnesium alloy housing is light and strong at the same time. The housing reliably protects the internal components of a thermal imaging device from shocks, drops, moisture, heat, or cold. At the same time, a metal housing effectively removes the heat from electronics, minimizes image noise and increases consistency of the device operation during long-term observation.
Axion 2 thermal monoculars are equipped with a European Lynred sensors with a resolution of 384x288 pixels / 640x488 pixels, which qualitatively capture a useful signal under difficult observations conditions, such as rain, fog, and high atmospheric humidity at the observation site.
- Enhanced image processing algorithms
- High-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing
- Extended battery life
- Highly-sensitive European-made Lynred thermal imaging sensor
- Fast aperture F35/1.0 lens
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4/5 GHZ waveband support
- Long detection range up to 1750m
- Pocket-sized dimensions and light weight
- Variable magnification
- Built-in photo and video recorder
- Fast start-up time
- High-contrast AMOLED Display
- 8 color palettes
- Stream Vision 2 App supported
- IPX7 Fully waterproof
Model # (SKU)
|Field of View||
|External Power Supply||
5V (USB Type-C)
|Level of Protection||