Pulsar Thermion XG50 3-24X42 Thermal Monocular (refurbished)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Pulsar Thermion XG50 3-24x42 Thermal Monocular makes an outstanding addition to a setup for varmints, big-game, and hogs. Its highly sensitive 640x480 microbolometer with 12-micron pixel detail gives the user spectacular clearness on its 1024x768 AMOLED display with a thermal detection range at 2400 yards with an 8x digital zoom. The XG50 comes with the highly-renowned BAE system with 8 color pallets and 13 variable electronic reticles to choose from, along with an advanced one-shot zeroing freeze function and five mount profiles. The built in video and audio recording and has Wifi connectivity compatible with the Stream Vision App allowing the user to stream photos and video onto a device for easy sharing.
- 640x480 resolution, 12um pixel pitch core
- 2,400 yd detection range
- 8x digital zoom - continuous zoom and 2x, 4x, 8x stepped zoom
- Picture in picture digital zoom
- Built-in Recording with recoil activation
- Stream Vision app connects monocular to a smart device
- 5 rifle profiles with 50 zero saves
- 3 variable electronic reticles
- One-shot zeroing with freeze function
- Color viewing modes
- High resolution AMOLED display
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Rock, forest, and identification viewing modes