Pulsar Trail 2 LRF XQ50 (Refurbished)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Built on a new hardware platform featuring new highly sensitive thermal imaging detector with <40 mK NETD and HD AMOLED micro display, TRAIL 2 LRF is able to produce sharp contrasted and full of detail image in all conditions. Capabilities of thermal detector are pushed even further by proprietary software features of PULSAR like Image Detail Boost technology and Observation modes. Integrated laser rangefinder provides quick on-the-go range data for precision shooting. Video recorder with 16 Gb of internal memory, Wi-Fi module and a number of other important features turn the unit into a versatile hunting tool for even the most demanding professionals.
- Highly sensitive thermal imaging sensor: Thermal imaging sensor with NETD 40mK ensures perfect detail recognition even in the hardest weather conditions when thermal contrast is low. The smallest temperature differences will be clearly visible during the rainfall, fog or cold mornings in the most difficult conditions for thermal imager.
- High Definition Image: Sharp, richly contrasted thermal imaging for enhanced identification of animals, their extremities and even the smallest details, i.e. branches, leaves, grass and terrain.
- Built-in precise laser rangefinder: Integrated, precision laser rangefinder provides accurate rangefinding in two modes - Single Time Measurement and Scanning mode with ±1 m accuracy up to 1 km distance. Scanning mode allows the shooter to adjust quickly to changing distances for better shot placement.
- Shockproof magnesium alloy housing: Rugged and light-weight magnesium alloy housing is designed to withstand recoils of high caliber rifles. Increased structural rigidity reduces vibrations during the shot and leads to enhanced ballistics while properties of magnesium alloy help to ensure better heat dissipation.
- Full-Color, HD AMOLED Display: Trail's new HD display delivers crisp, richly contrasted, vividly colored field of view, AMOLED technology ensures flawless, fluid, high-resolution imaging and power saving.
- Wide-angle eyepiece: The field of view of the complex wide-angle six-lens eyepiece, employed in the TRAIL 2 LRF features 20% increase compared to the previous model. Combined with the HD quality AMOLED display, the eyepiece delivers a rich and deep image perception.
- Built-in photo and video recorder: The Built-in video recorder is a great asset when it comes to filming or taking photos of once-in-a-lifetime experiences. One press of the REC button captures footage that can be shared easily with colleagues, friends and family. 16 Gb of internal memory provide many hours of recorded video and tons of photos.
- Long detection range up to 1800 m: Powerful objective lens in combination with professional grade thermal imaging sensor with NETD 40 mK provides exceptional detection capabilities. A standard 1.8m tall object can be detected at a 1800 m distance in complete darkness.
- Wi-Fi. Integration with IOS and Android devices: Built in Wi-Fi module provides connectivity of thermal imager with Android or iOS smartphones or tablets. The smartphone and thermal imager combination offers a set of unique features such as direct image streaming, downloading and sharing recorded files, firmware update and many other.
- Zeroing Profiles Management: Store up to 5 zeroing profiles, with 10 distance coordinates each for varying situations, in internal memory for quick rifle change-outs and on-the-fly adjustments.
- Picture-in-Picture: Picture-in-picture displays a magnified image at the top-center 10% of the overall field of view for precise shot placement.
- Model #: PL76529
- Weight: 28.22oz
- Length: 13.54in
- Max Magnification: 14x
- Min Magnification: 3.5x
- Detectrion Range: 1800m
- Measurement Accuracy: m ± 1
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Reticle: Variable Electronic (10 Pre Loaded)
- Illuminated Reticle: Yes
- Eye Relief: 50mm
- Turret Style: Capped
- Field of View @100m: 13.1-9.8m
- *Battery Type: Li-Ion Battery Pack IPS7
- Waterproof: Yes
- Fog Proof: Yes