Viper S400, Rangemaster Pro Scope, Acuslide, Veil Alpine
The TenPoint Viper S400 Acu Slide checks all the boxes for hunters when it comes to a crossbow setup. Lightweight, compact, maneuverable, accurate and deadly fast, the TenPoint Viper S400 is a game changer. In fact, the TenPoint Viper S400 is TenPoint's shortest draw forward crossbow ever produced. Not only is it short for versatility, it also is slim measuring at just 7.2" wide when cocked.
- Length: 32"
- Width Axle-to-Axle: 11"/7.2"
- Powerstroke: 11"
- Weight (w/out accessories): 7.5 lbs
- Speed/KE: Pro Light Carbon Arrow (370-grains): 400 FPS/132 FP KE
- Speed/KE: EVO-X CenterPunch Carbon Arrow (445-grains): 370 FPS/ 135 FP KE
- Draw Style: Forward Draw
- Safe De-cocking: ACUslide
- MICRO-TRAC BARREL: Reduces string-to-rail contact by an incredible 50% - leading to increased accuracy and the longest string life for hunting crossbows; 7. 2" Width for each to store and carry
- S1 TRIGGER: 2-stage, zero-creep design features a roller sear system that sets a new standard in high performance crossbow accuracy; delivers lightning fast speeds up to 400 FPS
- ACUSLIDE COCKING & DE-COCKING SYSTEM: Provides silent cocking and safe de-cocking
- RANGEMASTER PRO SCOPE: Featuring mulit-coated glass for optimal light gathering, the variaable speed scope included lighted aiming poits for precision dow-range accuracy
- TEC-X STOCK: Dramatically minimizes stock size, reducing the weight of the crossbow by 1/2-pound